Unicorn bookmarks are a fun and easy way to add a little magic to your reading adventures! All you need is a printer, some paper, and a few simple supplies.
What you’ll need:
- White cardstock
- Laminator (optional)
- Hole punch (optional)
- String or ribbon (optional)
Printing your bookmarks:
1. Start by downloading the bookmark template.
2. Print the template onto white cardstock.
3. Once your file is printed, use scissors to cut out the individual bookmarks.
4. Now you’re ready to laminate your bookmarks! Laminating is optional, but it does help protect your bookmarks and make them more durable. If you choose to laminate, simply place your bookmark in between two sheets of laminating film and run it through your laminator according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
5. Once your bookmarks are laminated, use a hole punch to add a hole at the top of each one. This step is also optional, but it does allow you to thread string or ribbon through the holes to create a tassel. If you don’t want to add tassels, you can skip this step.
6. Finally, attach tassels if you’d like. If you’re not adding tassels, you can skip steps 5 and 6.
And that’s it! Your printable unicorn bookmarks are finished and ready to use!
Jazz up your reading experience with some magical unicorn bookmarks and you’ll be on your way to adding a little magic to every page turn!